I’m parking a few noteworthy reports and documents here that you might not easily ferret out. In addition, an excellent resource for all sorts of reporting is the MCPS Office of Shared Accountability Department of Testing, Research, and Evaluation Reports
- NEW! 2009-2010 Humanities and Communication Arts Magnet Scope and Sequence.
Testimony Regarding Writing in the Red Zone
- ELA “Look Fors”
- 2007-2008 Report: Successful Completion of Algebra I or Higher Mathematics and Successful Completion of Geometry or High Mathematics. Memo from Superintendent Weast to the Board of Education, Feb. 27, 2009
- Elementary GT Screening Report – the form used circa 2004-2005 for the global 2nd grade GT screening.
Elementary GT Screening and Programming Form – this is the form used circa 2001 to log GT scores, tests, services, etc.
- Spring 2006 MCPS Grade 2 Global GT Screening Report
- Spring 2007 MCPS Grade 2 Global GT Screening Report
- Spring 2008 MCPS Grade 2 Global GT Screening Report (First uploaded here and now on the MCPS website.
- Spring 2009 MCPS Grade 2 Global GT Screening Report
- Montgomery County Assessment Program – Testing Schedule 2008-2009. MCPS document that states a 75th percentile for the Raven.
- Standard score to percentile conversion table. External link for those who are curious. And another one.
- “Montgomery County Public Schools is Not Eliminating Gifted Programs: Questions and Answers” Office of Accelerated and Enriched Instruction. December 24th 2008
- Understanding Teacher and Class Reports (MAP-R) – produced by MCPS
- Comparative Data to Inform Instructional Decisions – MAP-R RIT scores by grade
- Measures of Academic Progress – MAP-R (PowerPoint presentation)
- Annotated MAP-R reports – see what kinds of reports are possible
- Middle School Expansion Courses: Implementation, Vision and Rationale MCCPTA Gifted Child Committee regarding Middle School Acceleration Wednesday, April 22, 2009