I welcome comments to the blog (tell us what’s happening in your school/homeschool!), but if needed you can contact me at SwitchedOnMom AT gmail.com.
- "That is a great blog you have there.--jay" Jay Mathews, Washington Post education writer
May 2013 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Just Saying No--to Accelerated Math
- 75th Percentile
- Anxiety and Giftedness
- "There's Gifted, and Then There's Profoundly Gifted"
- Sir Ken Robinson on Homeschooling
- Why Elementary Teachers Overlook the Verbally Gifted Child
- My "Indigo" Children
- Gifted Advocacy: What Not to Do
- Testimony: Writing in the MCPS Red Zone? GT English? Think Again.
- Introversion and the Highly Gifted
- The "More" Child. All rights reserved. Copyright 2007-2010.
Twitter.comYeah, I'm on Twitter. Follow me if you want to at http://www.twitter.com/SwitchedonMom but I can't promise a follow. Sorry. I've got too much Twitter crazy at work.
Tagsacceleration advocacy AP Center for the Highly Gifted curriculum differentiation early college education elementary school exceptionally gifted Gifted Gifted - Montgomery & Fairfax County GROUPS highly gifted high school Homeschooling Homeschooling - DC area humanities identification Jay Mathews Jerry Weast magnet program MAP-R maryland math MCPS middle school montgomery county MSA NCLB overexcitabilities parent advocacy parenting parent involvement private school profoundly gifted PTA red zone SAT School social emotional standardized testing teacher teen testing verbally gifted
- 318,466 hits