Just want to let you know that my “PIAs Need Not Apply” post in this edition of the Carnival of Education, hosted by The Education Wonks. Check out the array of education blog offerings!
- "That is a great blog you have there.--jay" Jay Mathews, Washington Post education writer
- Just Saying No--to Accelerated Math
- 75th Percentile
- Why You Should Fill Out that Application for the Highly Gifted Center Program
- "There's Gifted, and Then There's Profoundly Gifted"
- Unconditional Support: Late Bloomers and Precocious Talent
- Introversion and the Highly Gifted
- My "Indigo" Children
- Anxiety and Giftedness
- Buh-Bye Jerry Weast, Hello Joshua Starr
- Decision Time
- The "More" Child. All rights reserved. Copyright 2007-2010.
Twitter.comYeah, I'm on Twitter. Follow me if you want to at http://www.twitter.com/SwitchedonMom but I can't promise a follow. Sorry. I've got too much Twitter crazy at work.
- acceleration achievement gap advocacy AP applications art Blogging board of education Brain Center for the Highly Gifted Center program challenge index charter school college creativity CTY curriculum differentiation down county consortium early childhood early college education election elementary school exceptionally gifted Gifted Gifted - Montgomery & Fairfax County GROUPS GT/LD highly gifted high school Homeschooling Homeschooling - DC area humanities IB identification IQ Jay Mathews Jerry Weast kindergarten magnet program MAP-R maryland math MCPS middle school montgomery county mpcs MSA music NCLB overexcitabilities parent advocacy parenting parent involvement preschool private school profoundly gifted PTA reading red zone SAT School social emotional standardized testing subject acceleration summer teacher technology teen temperment testing toddler verbally gifted Washington DC work/life balance
- 354,895 hits