Just want to let you know that my “PIAs Need Not Apply” post in this edition of the Carnival of Education, hosted by The Education Wonks. Check out the array of education blog offerings!
- "That is a great blog you have there.--jay" Jay Mathews, Washington Post education writer
- 75th Percentile
- Anxiety and Giftedness
- Just Saying No--to Accelerated Math
- "There's Gifted, and Then There's Profoundly Gifted"
- My "Indigo" Children
- What is it about Tintin?
- Why Elementary Teachers Overlook the Verbally Gifted Child
- MCPS Middle School "Reform" and GT Instruction
- Being Inconvenient
- Documentary: Getting In...Kindergarten
- The "More" Child. All rights reserved. Copyright 2007-2010.
Twitter.comYeah, I'm on Twitter. Follow me if you want to at http://www.twitter.com/SwitchedonMom but I can't promise a follow. Sorry. I've got too much Twitter crazy at work.
Tagsacceleration advocacy AP Center for the Highly Gifted curriculum differentiation early college education elementary school exceptionally gifted Gifted Gifted - Montgomery & Fairfax County GROUPS highly gifted high school Homeschooling Homeschooling - DC area humanities identification Jay Mathews Jerry Weast magnet program MAP-R maryland math MCPS middle school montgomery county MSA NCLB overexcitabilities parent advocacy parenting parent involvement private school profoundly gifted PTA red zone SAT School social emotional standardized testing teacher teen testing verbally gifted
- 320,063 hits